About Adminoid CMS
This is a simple but extensible SEO-friendly content management system, based on tree-like data representation and management through TreeView, in which you can simply drag the page nodes for them moving.
- Uri (page addresses) are automatically generated when you change or moving
- If the page moves, the system remembers all past uri and automatically redirects through 301 redirects to the current address
- Automatic generation of sitemap.xml
- All pages are one eloquent object, but they can be extended, added new page types with additional properties and methods
- The contents of the page are edited by default with wysiwyg summernote editor compatible with twitter bootstrap. Uploading images to editor occurs in a folder with the same name as the uri of the page to which owns the picture
- The default template is implementing using the twitter bootstrap framework